I just plain do NOT like to go to the dentist… It’s just plain uncomfortable, unsettling and costs hundreds and even thousands of dollars to be treated, well, not like a person.
And I do not like that a visit to the dentist means being exposing to a ton of toxins… and, god forbid, antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Here’s some examples of what’s going on:
Research from 2013 showed that repeated x-rays of your teeth, without a neck shield, puts you at risk of developing thyroid cancer? (Why do you think the technician scurries away behind their shield?)
Or that in 2016, 30 children in California contracted a bacterial infection from a dentist’s office? Now, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), outbreaks at dentist’s offices are rare, as opposed to hospitals certainly (yuk). However, the CDC admits that even though there are recommended guidelines to prevent bacterial infections, many dentists just do not follow these guidelines and procedures to the letter.
There’s also the fluoride issue. There are many adverse effects of fluoride ingestion:
- Brain. Scientists have found dementia-like effects and the possibility of lower I.Q. levels.
- Thyroid. Fluoride is an endocrine disrupter, which can lead to problems with judgment and intellect, depression, not to mention weight gain.
- Bones. Fracture risks may increase with fluoride ingestion. A recent study by Harvard scientists found a link between fluoride and a serious form of bone cancer in males under 20 years of age.
- Kidneys. People with kidney disease have a higher risk of fluoride toxicity.
In 1951, the American Dental Association said, “there is no proof that commercial preparations … containing fluorides are effective in preventing dental decay.”
Bottom line: fluoride won’t keep your teeth healthy and could pose a serious health risk.
Plus, then there’s a host of other toxicity issues:
- Fillings made out of plastic, resins, and amalgam (metal).
- Crowns and bridges that may contain cancer-causing nickel.
- Dentures that can include the neurotoxin cadmium.
- Implants that include titanium, known to cause headaches, migraines, and immunity issues.
- The polishers hygienists use have been shown to REMOVE tooth enamel! (Are we trying preserve and BUILD our enamel?)
This is just a 50,000 foot look at the potential toxins you’re exposed to at the dentist’s office. And with the fact that there are new dental products being released all the time, it’s impossible for all dentists to keep up with all these new developments. That’s why I thought you’d be interested to learn about a 100% natural system of dental care…With secrets for literally HEALING your teeth!
These dental care methods are completely natural. They include no harmful toxins like fluoride. They also empower you to consider reducing your visits to the dentist, not only saving money, but lowering your exposure to antibiotic resistant bacteria that are too frequently found in medical centers.
With this information, you learn how to HEAL cavities, how to get your teeth squeaky clean, just like a dental hygienist, and even re-grow tooth enamel, the protective armor of your teeth.
As someone who is interested in supporting your right to choose natural health care, I thought you might like to see this, too.
Click Here Now (or the banner image above) To Learn How Your Teeth Can Health Themselves
I hope you find this useful too.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.